CoQ10 Complex 30 Veg Caps
Rated: 5,00 out of 2 votes.
With Chromium and AquaSource Algae Superfood
2 in stock
With Chromium and AquaSource Algae Superfood*
Known as a coenzyme, CoQ10 is a powerful, versatile antioxidant that plays a role in converting food and oxygen into metabolic energy within the cell.
It is easily assimilable and helps release energy from your body’s cells, supporting a better metabolism.
Not synthetic! AquaSource uses only naturally produced CoQ10.
Some forms of CoQ10 can be synthesised by a chemical process. But our CoQ10 production utilises a natural process, using living organisms. This is known as “biological fermentation & extraction”. CoQ10 Complex with Chromium Picolinate & AquaSource Algae uses only the natural form of coenzyme Q10.
Chromium Picolinate is an easily absorbable form of Chromium, an important mineral that plays a vital role in the metabolism of glucose in the body and is important for normal carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
- ‘Co-acts’ with enzymes to help release energy from the body’s cells helping to ensure levels of important nutrients.
- Helps reduce tiredness & fatigue.
- Provides Chromium Picolinate which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Contains AquaSource Algae Superfood*.
- May be used by children or adults, but may be of extra benefit as you get older.
- Each capsule provides:
- Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (Klamath Lake Algae) 100mg
- Naturally providing:
- Vitamin C 9mg (11.3%*)
- Vitamin B12 0.84mcg (34%*)
- Vitamin B5 1mg (16%*)
- Iron 3.4mg (24%*)
- CoQ10 90mg
- Chromium Picolinate providing elemental Chromium 200mcg (500%*)
- In a base of rice flour
- Capsule: Vegetable Cellulose
- *% EC NRV: % European Community Nutrient Reference
- Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Store out of reach of young children.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied diet & healthy lifestyle.
- This product is manufactured exclusively for AquaSource by Specialbalance Ltd.
- This product is manufactured with 3 years best before date.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Approved EFSA Health Claims
- Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B5 contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the Nervous & Immune systems.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Contains no Allergens as per EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No. 1169/2011
Average Star Rating: 0.0 out of 5 (0 vote)If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.